Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Linda Lawson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Ron, I have enjoyed your postings especially earlier on when you were quite raw…"

Linda Lawson replied Sep 14, 2009 to Let's BE REAL.

11 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"HI Violette, Thank you for your honesty. This feeling of abandonment and rejection…"

Linda Lawson replied Sep 14, 2009 to Let's BE REAL.

11 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Thank you Ron for sharing this method. It is closely aligned with the messages and p…"

Linda Lawson replied Aug 19, 2009 to Ho'oponopono - see this video, practice what it says and create more love in your life

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Ron Alexander

"We are seeing and increasing number of groups form to hold meditations for the heali…"

Linda Lawson replied Aug 9, 2009 to Open Your Mind To Universe & Beyond

8 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Hi Ron, My maternal grandmom was the consistant loving energy for me as well. She w…"

Linda Lawson replied Jul 25, 2009 to Who loved you the most growing up?

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"" I am now aware of deeper truth which informs me of the following: I am part of the…"

Linda Lawson replied Jul 25, 2009 to How would it be to be able to be intimate with self and others?

2 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Thanks, Ron, Your quote helps us to further understand why it is a useful skill to…"

Linda Lawson replied Jul 19, 2009 to What does discernment have to do with returning to love?

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

""Albeit we can Understand it all from a personal perspective the more we ponder abou…"

Linda Lawson replied Jul 11, 2009 to Can & Should You Love Your Ego?

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"HI Deniz, I wanted to find one thing to respond to but your entire writing speaks t…"

Linda Lawson replied Jul 11, 2009 to Open Your Mind To Universe & Beyond

8 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Hi Muhumuza Kenneth, I love that you put forth the essence of the challenge of retu…"

Linda Lawson replied Jul 8, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tomaca ('Maysha) Govan

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service