Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Ron Alexander's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Sandra and Amya, here are two replies from my blessyourhearts.blogspot.com…"

Ron Alexander replied Jul 7, 2009 to Can & Should You Love Your Ego?

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Ron Alexander

"And I found it: A Vivid Description of Unconditional Love The following quote is fr…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 29, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Tomaca ('Maysha) Govan

"Thank you Lee, you are very affirmative, supportive person. I went back to original…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 29, 2009 to Unconditional love - have you experienced it? Can you describe it?

21 Aug 3, 2009

"I read this quote in "The Miracles Awaken Within" on Sharon"s Playing with the Unive…"

21 Aug 3, 2009

"Quotes from Lee: "That twinge of guilt when I say "I love you" to myself is that mea…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 26, 2009 to Self love or narcissism?

16 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Ron, you DO know what the love is and how to show it (sometimes, Silja, but have a w…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 25, 2009 to Self love or narcissism?

16 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Ron Alexander

"Ah, again, dear Silja, the perfect words in such a succinct answer. You are indeed a…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 25, 2009 to Self love or narcissism?

16 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Ron Alexander

"WORD FOR THE DAY (gratefulness.org) Wednesday, Jun. 24 All attack is a call for hel…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 24, 2009 to How do you return to love when you are upset? Feeling attacked?

9 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Thank you, Linda & Lee for your in-depth answers - it appears to me that Silja s…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 23, 2009 to How do you return to love when you are upset? Feeling attacked?

9 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

"Lee, It sounds like you believe that "An Attack is a call for love."? "Perfect love…"

Ron Alexander replied Jun 20, 2009 to How do you return to love when you are upset? Feeling attacked?

9 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Lawson

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service