Architects of a New Dawn

We’d like to show the side of the world you don’t normally see on television.

Deborah J. Boyd's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Christopher, I did think that I knew you but I guess I was wrong. I just spent…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Jul 27, 2010 to Will The Oil Disaster Bring Down The Obama Administration?

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Actually most of the things that need done would put more money in the economy. The…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied May 25, 2010 to Question from Bill Gates: "How do we get the world’s brightest people focused on its biggest problems?"

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Bill Gates and his wife Melinda are certainly practicing what they preach. I know th…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied May 25, 2010 to Question from Bill Gates: "How do we get the world’s brightest people focused on its biggest problems?"

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Please join me at peace2027.ning.com and bring this video with you please. Love &…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Nov 16, 2009 to New Illusions

26 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"For years and generations people have debated the existence of the devil. Some say t…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Aug 7, 2009 to Could I ever be this brave?

3 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"I am going to enter this discussion but please don't think I am disagreeing with wha…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied Jun 24, 2009 to New Illusions

26 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

"Dear Alana, Sooner or later everyone will start to understand that whatever we do a…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied May 29, 2009 to Ideas of implementing a more harmonious, sustainable world.

10 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Oathout

"That was a terrific story and should be made into a video. Let's see now. This all s…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied May 28, 2009 to Two Choices - What Would You Do? From Jerry Jampolsky

30 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Edmond Missir

"This is a very deep subject. Suffering can sometimes be about perception. There is p…"

Deborah J. Boyd replied May 27, 2009 to What about Suffering?

67 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Abbiati

RSS

Featured Photos

Members

Groups

© 2024   Created by Richard Lukens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service